Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 April, 10:43
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Heavenly Father please wrap your loving arms around @Grace1125 ,so they will know your strength,love,courage and Grace,to help them thru this trying time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 April, 10:37
whats going on? Dont know you but offering up prayers 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
25 April, 10:44
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
lots of prayers are welcome…the spiritual war and thpughts that try and talke over that are bad is a constant battle … ive never been one to gove up but what wver is trying to get at me is working overtime. thats why i ask for help cause just knowing others care helps so much during these moments 💛

Water Mark @Watermark
25 April, 10:32
We are with you and praying for you, Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
3-Year-Old Sings Horse || ViralHog - YouTube

Occurred on June 18, 2020 / Roma, Australia"This is 3-year-old Myf singing to her horses, Chester and Teddy. She climbed up on an old strainer post while sin...

LeLe John @Grace1125
25 April, 10:46
In response Water Mark to his Publication
thank you…what a beautiful reminder of why i get up every day and figjt..doe the children 💛

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 April, 10:31
Prayers for you ... 🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
25 April, 10:31
🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 April, 10:26
sending prayers of peace. unplug my friend, take a walk, listen to your favorite music, play with a dog....sending you love and hugs.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 April, 10:24
Praying for you 🙏🏼🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 April, 10:07
God, I come to you in humble prayer:
Please lift the burdens off of one of your servants.
Make her struggle, your struggle and help carry her through this time.
Please send and angel of protection and give her dignity and grace to walk through these struggles.
In your name I pray....

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
25 April, 10:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amen.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
25 April, 10:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication