Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 April, 11:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
goering prob walked out after he posed for his death pic lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 April, 11:43
so there werent many executions and none were the media

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 April, 01:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 April, 10:31
Operation paperclip and the things that have transpired since make me really question who actually was hanged. The worst of the lot got new identities and relocated to democratic countries. So who does that leave? Those rebels who dared tell the truth? Sorry but I only trust professional liars to lie. But that is just my opinion.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 April, 11:41
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Indeed.. I do believe that the upper elites of the Nazi party were pulled via operation paper clip. But “lower level” doctors, nurses and journalists were scapegoats (although not completely innocent) but were made examples of.