#FamilyIsEverything Hope You ALL have a great day
09:38 AM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 April, 10:13
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
AMEN!
All Glory to God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 April, 10:03
WOW thats beautiful property!
Grand rising brother!
love you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 April, 10:01
Thank you Tank - God is GREAT - love everyone and esp yourself, we are healing.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
24 April, 09:58
The only think face mask/CGI Biden is president of is the United States Corporation, a bankrupt, null and void entity! I look forward to this "movie's" ending credits!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
24 April, 10:03
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I meant the only *thing*, d'oh! 😳😅

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
24 April, 09:52
Good morning, you are 💯 right ! thank you for that. Hope you’ll have a wonderful Sunday

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
24 April, 09:43
So happy to hear your son os coming home. Yes God is great and wins. I wouldnt lie if i didnt say i wasnt worn down

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 April, 09:41
Great reminders! Thanks, Tank!!