JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The Maestro came out Donning the Blue Tie last night and played HEROES by David Bowie. The Blue Tie is distinguished from the Red Tie, 61, JFK DJT/ (-48)- as always- by the numbers.

"I WILL BE KING." There's nothing ambiguous about that Truth seekeR.

It's 7:35 or Infinite JFK.

https://youtu.be/lXgkuM2Nh...

#FamiIiaIsEverything
#godwon
07:35 AM - Apr 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 April, 07:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Heros, released in '77.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 April, 07:52
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Another amazing catch. Merci. 77 = Christ. I sure do love mi familia.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‘Š πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 April, 07:40

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 April, 07:53
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thank you for that King David. ❀

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
24 April, 07:41
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DONALD OR JFK BE KINGS... ON THEIR OWN KINGDOM.

WHAT I WANT IS TO FREE EUROPA FROM USA GRASP... AND ALSO SATANIST FROM IV. REICH (LEYEN PUPPETS)...

IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA WE WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPTED ANOTHER FORM OF TYRANNY, NON FROM RUSSIA FEDERARION, NOR FROM USA KINGDOM.

WHAT I WANT IS TO PREVENT HEAVILLY MATERIAL AND ALSO CIVILIAN CASUALITY, IF USA TRY TO DOMINATE US BY BOUGHT PRO USA GOVERNMENT...

THATS ALL😁😁😁

eva amΓ‘lka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 April, 07:47
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
They too will stand before the highest justice.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 April, 07:56
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
God is answering all of your prayers and then some. White Hats in control.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 April, 07:39
Great Rally!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 April, 07:57
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Agreed! The Maestro NEVER disappoints.