Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
👀Spy…a DOOMSDAY plane (Boeing E-4B)

“AUGIE22”

=

Im A Dragon / Roger / Hidden Codes / Social Media / Fake People / Liberate / Mark / Goat / Fly / Rafael / PANIC / RIP / Plan / Kids / BOOMS / Peace Peace Peace / Ear Ring / Shifted
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Gematria numbers:
258-852
43-34

The MAP has EVERYTHING.
News / Tweets unlock the MAP.

Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.

The masses tend to panic in such
situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and
swift.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸‬
09:10 PM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 April, 10:56
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Geez Louise, how do you do this???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
21 April, 11:39
In response Made In America to her Publication
The Gematria? I just use gematrix.org to run the word/phrase Im decoding. It gives me the Jewish, English and Simple Gematria numbers…I’ll take any numbers that correlate to a Q drop (and their mirror, if applicable), and put them together so i can look for any patterns or information that speaks to me as an intended message 😊.

Anyone can do this—I’m here to help anyone that has questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 April, 01:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
Like your decode here for example on "Augie 22". Was that a Q drop?

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
21 April, 10:44
Raphael 💚🙏🏼

litl_junebug @litl_junebug
21 April, 10:04
I watched Augie22 fly right over my house at 5:52 this evening. It was flying very low right after taking off. So I looked it up on RadarBox.