Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 06:10
Getting Q 8Kun vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 April, 09:10
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
when YOU learn to shrug it off...Then just say to your computer, while your singing to VK's list OR typing OR throwing out Memes..BLURT OUT LOUD AND CLEAR.....GOOD MORNING GENERAL NAKASONE. Hope YOU'RE Having a Great Day General. WWG1WGA...while continuing to do what WE Do online. ( it just might mess with their reality:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
21 April, 06:41

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 April, 06:36
i found a great fabric shop 3 years ago and cant remeber address hmmm maybe they could help me 😛

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 April, 08:22
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
😁😆😅😅🤣

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 April, 09:03
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
LOL!!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
21 April, 06:33
nice dig my friend!