Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 April, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i needed that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
22 April, 11:18
❤️❤️❤️
How did I miss this one yesterday?
Great John connection, connecting those dots... 😎💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
22 April, 11:48
By The Way...One Of My Favorite Songs.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
22 April, 11:42
Mick Jagger was in my dream this morning.

...Yep...I asked him,
"Hey, What brought you here?"

The dream is in detail...

These type of dreams are very real, and I consider these dreams that stick with me Spiritual dreams with revelation occuring with three confirmations from very unexpected sources. 💕🙏💕🌼

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 April, 11:25
👍

👍

👍

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 April, 09:09
😉Excited! One day closer!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
22 April, 08:03

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 April, 01:24
Somebodies not going to be able to walk down the street
Are we starting with the 4H club
HIllary
Huma
Haiti and
High Treason

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
22 April, 01:23
Vincent, Vincent, Vincent! As The King of Cool, Steve McQueen used to say on his TV show: Wanted, Dead or Alive . . . .”Ooooweee!” But, as an aside, didn’t ya just love it when the kerazay news people and Twit people used to become so frazzled and undone when the then candidate for President Donald Trump would lay this tune at his rallies? Hehehe, it used to be so much fun watching their heads explode!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
21 April, 06:24
.❤️

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 06:19
today was supposed to be a big day! what did i miss?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
21 April, 05:37
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

22 April, 11:28
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 April, 05:10
For anyone interested —

🥳🥳🥳🪅🤣

And he’s back!

Verified here.

https://gab.com/ilDonaldoT...

https://twitter.com/ilFies...

https://twitter.com/ilFies...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 April, 04:23
This and other specific songs put us on an instant high vibe - activate the feelings we had when younger of the wonderment of life, the wishful thinking, the unseen future adventures we were sure we were going to have…when we believed in life.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
21 April, 03:16

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 03:08
🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
21 April, 03:00

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 April, 02:58
Hearing that song gives me hope and makes we want to celebrate that “The Best Is Yet To Come”, VK. Thank you, for posting it. It’s Two Rally Week!!

TS = 12:54 > 34 & 35 😎🥳❤️🎶⏰🇺🇸🦅

I’m going for what I want here, because, eventually…

https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

Twitter suspended il Donaldo Trumpo again today, but, you can’t keep il Pesidento down —

https://rumble.com/v10fmnj...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 April, 02:28
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 April, 02:26
JFK JR.’s favorite song.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 April, 02:13
Always have loved this song and so true

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
21 April, 01:50
This Record Should Be Played Loud-320-Knowing
32/23-messenger-sore displeased-Arm-the tenderness of Christ towards little children.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
21 April, 02:02
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
This Rock don't Roll
When does a bird sing?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

“Midnight Rambler” by The Rolling StonesProducer: Jimmy MillerComposers: Mick Jagger and Keith RichardsLyricists: Mick Jagger and Keith RichardsAssociated Pe...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
21 April, 01:40
Dang it!! lol

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 April, 01:39
Vibes Vibes!! Been singing this last werkend !

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
21 April, 01:37
1:23 video length
✔️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 April, 01:35

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
21 April, 01:32
Whoo hoo JFK JR's favorite song. Now why would you post that? 🤔😂😂😂

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 April, 01:28
We used to sing that song to our daughter when she would ask for a ‘want’ verses a ‘need’ when she was young. It got to the point that we could just look at her and she would start to sing the song in response to her own question.

John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 01:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That is hilarious because we have done the same with our son who constantly wants things he doesn't need.