Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 01:20
I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Need to ground and reassess what is important.
01:42 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 April, 12:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I read the Book of Ecclesiastes. Grounded! Needed that!!! 🕊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
22 April, 07:38
focus on the love making 🤔🤭 lol

NEO ONE @Neo
22 April, 07:26
Well, staying in the middle is a good solution.
To solve something that we cannot influence should be left and not tried.
Overthinking can be harmful to one's self.
I know that everything will be fine because....

Renee White @Rapnay
22 April, 07:15
Seek God for He is in control and He is your calm in even the midst of the strom. Our rock our refuge. keep family close and know the MOAB may be incoming but armor on and sheild of faith before you.

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 April, 06:12
Reminds me of the Serenity Prayer. Growing up in an alcoholic home I read, heard this often as a kid. My heart aches for the children knowing they have gone/are going thru shit 100sx worse than the abuse I lived thru. I have no mercy for pedophiles, that's for God to grant if he so chooses. I'm grateful to those that arrange the meeting. I got so angry when the pedo protector was approved for SCOTUS I cried! Fook 'em all who vote yea.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 04:40

connie wright @cowri
21 April, 01:16
Things that Matter: God, Love & Family
Things you can Control: Faith, Love & Happiness

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 April, 12:44

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 April, 12:44
FAMILY MATTERS.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 11:44

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
21 April, 11:07

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
21 April, 08:59
Good point. I used to feel I had to fight this battle every day.Now Im letting go and have God have a go at it I just dont let the "Next Big thing" bother me. I know that the truth will prevail. I do hope its soon many are tired and weary. Many who are not awake are suffering too.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 April, 02:50
visualiser ses pensees 🙏pour creer sa realite 💖Jedi je suis 😇

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 April, 01:58
Vesica Pisces