Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 09:12
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Why do U.S. food processing facilities keep burning down?

Almost 20 in 6 months!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ok we know what they are up to now we need more local food sources, farmers markets, etc....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
Nana please watch.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Ice age farmer talks about attacks on our food supply from many angles

His site also has lots of advice how to build a garden. We all should be watching these to help prepare.

One person has gone around and made deals with old ppl who can't garden their land to do the garden work and share the food

This is how we fight back and counter move
If we all plant some potatoes in our back yard we could soften the blow of what is coming

We are all going to need to help each other and grow food before we lose the right to grow our own food.
11:05 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply
True @True
21 April, 08:04
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Corn and beans are easier to grow and store and more productive than potatoes in my experience. If anyone has enough land, i think it's possible you could grow those 50lb bags of feed corn for seed. Much cheaper than buying corn as seeds, if anyone has tried this i would love to know the results!

chore Toke @choretoke
21 April, 04:03

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:27
Thanks for sharing hun, even when we get past this we are going to have to change our food supply too imho.
We have to get their poisons gone.