Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
02 February, 12:08
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
If you can afford to, then yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
02 February, 12:01
Stick it to JP Morgan and the fed like they've been sticking it to us. Physical silver. Reddit Apes are squeezing GME - AMC by Friday. Those are top 2 they do have NOK and BB in limbo but the Big squeeze is on GME and AMC (Hedge funds). That's all I know from trolling Reddit. I am not a financial adviser. I did buy physical silver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 February, 12:12
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
We need that group to help also.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 February, 11:52
i bought 5 oz last night. I'm buying more too. goldenmint.com oit of Florida. delivery tahes 2 weeks
33$ish oz

02 February, 12:13
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
TY..

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
01 February, 11:49
Just bought more!

Danie James @PatriotFlyGirl
01 February, 11:41
I bought what i could afford last night.

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
In response Danie James to his Publication
same

In response Danie James to his Publication
we grabed a few more oz last night also.

Angel Joy @superradangel
01 February, 11:38
I didn't even... 🤷🏻‍♀️

01 February, 11:48
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
What a day?