vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 April, 08:46
Dark maga ? programming that make america great is evil or ominous that freedom is evil. More displacement nits an admission that THEY are evil and foul centered

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 April, 08:48
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
MAGA is sorcery

We are constantly being battered with spells, from both sides

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 April, 08:53
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Agreed. Just like people chanting FJB or LGB. It is the same thing, they are actively casting spells.

19 April, 06:11
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
its majestic 12 thinking, it could be argued to be a necessary evil. or fighting fire with fire.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I can see your point, and I am not arguing with what you say.
For me, I think it is also important for everyone to think for themselves than to fall in the trap of mob mentality. People tend to follow the crowd without consciously coming to conclusions on their own. It would give the good spells more power of positive intent.
I may be way off.. Your post did make me think about this... Thank you for your reply...
06:18 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
19 April, 06:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
there are two spell works going on, the black hats are bespelling and the white hats are breaking their sigil and ritual magics using the same iconography. Maga is both a satanic position in the satanic church and a spell breaking slogan adopted by the stupid masses which embodies a fight not flight God imbued spirit. 17 is the number of osiris and is the number of Q, Q is the revealer of all things hidden and osiris is the dead disembodied God chopped up and made a phallic symbol.

We are watching their symbols and numbers being turned on them to break their spells and magics