Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 04:32
'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 April, 06:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 06:38
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 April, 02:57
Nothing would surprise me anymore. How much more awake could I be? I appreciate you sharing your insights. Very appreciated.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Being and Anon on AU, you're part of the disclosure. The best thing is that Anons are being guided to discover the truth collectively.
03:32 PM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 April, 06:21
Landing the right info with the right person in the right expression is a diffusion process that can only be accomplished by those located in the target social landscape. Disclosure is the “primary industry” mining activity; there is a whole secondary refinement and tertiary retail service needed. Only a MIL-CIV alliance can accomplish the goal.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 06:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
1221 Vibes don't lie.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 06:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
AND FK THOSE MILLY TYPES and also...FK THE APRON STRINGS in all branches they are the trojan horse.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
19 April, 04:10
im syncing on things that are like one-two days apart from each thought i have and its getting trippy

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 April, 08:47
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Indeed. Me also... the syncs feel exactly like that gif... Pretty gif.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 April, 03:56
💞