Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
19 April, 04:40
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Are they serious, this has to be a gag. This is too ridiculous to not play along. Id accept this trans and examine this person and use all the female tools on their mangina. I can guarantee you they won't come back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
19 April, 03:57
Sooo... If they're a "furry" do they go see a veterinarian?? Asking for all us folks that still have brains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 April, 03:28
And WTF are "College Practices"?

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
19 April, 03:26
This reminds me of the idiot "trans woman" (read: MAN) who was posting recently about how bad his first round of PMS/period pains were! Do they honestly believe it works that way (have NO clue what biology is)???? My dear God! This world has gone off its rocker. 🤯

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 April, 03:05
Gotta love Mark Dice!

Perfect response!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 April, 02:46
Dice...King Troll

Frank Parnell @JFParnell
19 April, 02:37
Dr should have looked, wrote "no functioning female anatomy," and billed for it. If the insurance doesn't cover the cost, take the "patient" to collections. Idiots like this should pay for their own stupidity.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 April, 03:06
In response Frank Parnell to his Publication
Bingo!

Mebbe he just didn't wanna be faced with examining tranny nads!

I wouldn't wanna do that, either!

Doug from Canada @DougT
19 April, 02:35
This one is a real nut case it has attacked people for disagreeing with it, might I suggest a jail term in the MENS prison.

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
19 April, 02:25
I REFUSE to play pretend with adults!!!!!! Make believe is for children, if you are a man and pretending to have a vajajay, well then you have serious metal issues. What is the doctor suppose to do, put a speculum up your penis to look at your bladder??????? I worked in the medical field, doing cat scans, we gave our patients a questionare to fill out. One of the questions concerned child bearing age , last period, any chance of pregnancy etc...In my 46 years I had 2 males fill those questions out with actual dates and one said he was pregnant. After telling him I couldn't do his CT due to radiation/x-ray..he then admitted to being male with a penis. What a FREAK show it started to become. So glad I am retired cuz I can't even imagine now what a freak show it is now!!! ..ok i'm done ;)

Other Half @Otherhalf
19 April, 01:45
What would a gynecologist do for this person? They specialize in female reproductive systems and childbirth. No matter how you choose to identify, a biological male will have nothing a gynecologist knows about.

You don't take a car to an elevator repairman for the same reason.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 April, 03:52
In response Other Half to her Publication
Maybe it was about getting someone official, like a gynecologist, to buy into its psychosis. And then telling the world about it to give it validity. Sick.