Danette Olson @NettieO
20 April, 01:24
In response April Evans to her Publication
Fire Destroys Azure Standard Headquarter Facility (Durgur, Oregon) - 4/19/22
Nestle Plant Damaged in Fire and Other Food Industry News - 4/1/22
Fire at Food Plant Forces Civilian Evacuation - 4/15/22
Explosion reported at food services building in Eastern Oregon - 2/22/22
Boiler explosion guts Hermiston potato chip plant - 2/23/22
Fire Breaks Out At Frozen Food Manufacturer In Momence; No Injuries Reported - 1/2/22
West Side food processing plant left with smoke damage after fire, SAFD says - 12/13/21
Massive fire at Salinas food processing plant contained - 4/14/22
Powder & Bulk Solids highlights recent food and beverage manufacturing news you may have missed. - 9/17/21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
20 April, 01:18
Interesting, I see a different side to this. While it looks bad and evil, as a mostly vegan (and I have no problem with meat eaters) and has not eated grains in 30 years, nore meat in 20yrs, I know comercial fertilizers are toxic as is the way conventional farmers raise cattle and chickens perhaps this could be a way of changing for good, smaller local livestock, organic fertilizers (real dirt) no mono farming that ruins the soil. Bring on the permaculture, earth loving way of producing food..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 April, 01:10

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 April, 10:45
POV
How deep does it go?
Where does the poisoning of the food supply start, the fertilizer?
Who wants to eat chemically filled chickens processed in China?
How do you clean house?
How do you teach people to shop local, know your farmer?
Look at the explosion of urban farms/gardens.
The internet is full of blogs on backyard animal raising to growing veggies in containers.
What a world when we learn to trade a dozen eggs for some veggies for the dinner table.
How else do we learn not to be reliant on a Monsanto based system?

CSA Baskets: A Partnership Between Farmers & Locals

guyo thorson @guyo
19 April, 10:36

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
19 April, 10:31
Every time I have an empty jar, I pickle some eggs, even if it's just a small jar that fits only four in it. Though I also have filled large ones.

I love eggs, so if pickled is all I can have when shit hits the fan, so be it.
Powdered eggs are way too expensive for my purse so this is my only
preservation method at the mo.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 10:27
They tested the process back in 2006/7

I worked at the Texas A&M Health Science Center, back then. They spent a fortune and countless man hours creating items to inform the population abour this 'threat' - then - nothing.

It's just a way to prevent us securing our own food.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 09:53
They want us totally dependant on big gov.

Maslow's Heirarchy of Need:
water
food
shelter
security

The WANT to make 1984, Brave New World, Animal Farm our reality, forever.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 April, 09:50
🥒🌶️🌽🥕🍆🍅Grab your garden seeds while you can!! 2 years ago they were under a dollar. This year 3$ per package. I am sure they will stop these too. I am stocked. I am planting enough to keep me and my neighbors fed.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
19 April, 09:38
Phase 2...Watch what's happening in Shanghai, mirroring the beginnings of COVID in China and the hysteria., Except this will be much more serious as major food shortages are being engineered. Union Pacific stopping fertilizer rail shipments at the beginning of Spring planting, definitely not a coincidence, they were ordered to. Stock up, buy seed, start a garden.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 April, 01:21
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
! am not a gardener but am a carpenter and I will trade work for food! At SM Gardens ,Farms etc..
what ever it takes, but i am NOT! giving in to these devils!
I am Going to hold the line!
And I Will Keep Pushing Forward!
WWG1WGA!✌️💪

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 April, 09:26
They are about to starve the herd and it's intentional, less food = more control, no doubt! People will do whatever they say to get something to eat...Do not comply!

Carey Lou @Careylou
19 April, 09:24
PURE EVIL