Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 April, 02:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG BEAUTIFUL SUNTANNED BUTTO NOBODY PUTS PAPI IN THE CORNER=856

The Jewish News Media Would Crucify Jesus Today By Labeling Him A Conspiracy Theorist=856

The More That They Claim They Control Everything The More They Are Losing Control =856

Mcafee Anti Virus Software On All Government Computers Was Mandatory For A Reason=856

Creating A False Need In Society For Power And Profit Is What The Covid Deception Is All About=856

All Have Had Ample Time Enough I Am Finished Tolerating The Nonsense I Have Already Claimed My Title=856

In A World Of Lies There Is Only One Truth A Maze Of Knowledge And Yet Just One Truth=856

Turn Away My Eyes From Looking At Worthless Things And Revive Me In Your Way=856

Man Shall Not Live On Bread Alone But By Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God=856

I Am Come A Light Into The World That Whosoever Believeth On Me Should Not Abide In Darkness=856

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot America @Trump4us123
18 April, 02:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I just LOVE our President!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396