Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
19 April, 05:50
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
pure evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 April, 02:47
What the hell kind of research involves this level if animal cruelty? I woul put money on the Tyson company being a part of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 April, 02:45
disgusting. I live near...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 April, 06:51
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
be safe i worry , about a new bird flu virus coming

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 April, 02:39
Alot of evil doing in my area of the state

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
18 April, 01:08
What in the actual fuck is wrong with people ? ! GEEZ

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
18 April, 01:03
Any "researcher" that thinks this is even remotely okay "for science" is just sick. There's NO excuse for this kind of sadistic treatment of ANY creature.

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
18 April, 01:02
I hate that people do this stuff! This animal, chickens, are sweet and giving. Appreciative of care we give them and gift us with eggs. They have personalities and awareness. Yet sadistic people do these things for unnatural purposes, that can end up just messing things up with no benefit. Along with many other barbaric things to other animals. "Science" blinds humanity. Ugh!!

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 01:02
Torture everything God gave us.
1990 I woke up to PETA and Scientist scams when I read how "They" scientist sprayed oven cleaner into bunny rabbits eyes to see the out come.
These are sick demons tricking us they are scientist.
They are demon's not scientist!

memes matter @NoComment
18 April, 01:01
Fuck [[[them]]]

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 April, 12:59
OMGosh. Someone just STOP. Stop the planet and let me off. I don't want to be here anymore.

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
18 April, 12:57
This is the worse thing I've seen all year.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 April, 12:56
these demon "scientists" need to be baked to death

NEO ONE @Neo
18 April, 12:51
This fuck has to end.