TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
EVIL WORLD. Called them to ask WHY they had stopped this particular one... and knew EXACTLY why they stopped making it before they confirmed it:
The NIH instructed them to stop making it! #Bastards !🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
12:18 PM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
18 April, 12:56
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Saved in my cart? It's available.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 12:57
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Is it??? They just told me it is no longer available and i cannot find it anywhere!!!! Please share link....🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
18 April, 12:40
Did you know that pharmacys in Amsterdam really not excist. They cure mostly all with Marihuana. There are specially Marihuana banks where you can go and describe your problem and the bank agent search the right one for your problem.
That's a great way beside the fooking big pharma.

18 April, 12:58
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I have to agree... though i have never smoked it or used MJ I would tend to trust it than the pharma!!!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 April, 12:21
If the stuff that works is available how can they sell all of the snake oil?

18 April, 01:01
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Calcium must always be taken in 1:1 with Magnesium. Taking more Calcium is bad, it goes nowhere and causes brittle bones. I have been taking the above one and now they've discontinued it... because they got a notification from the NIH.