Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
12 April, 03:05
It is more than obvious who are the "white hats' and that they worked for black sun / CIA /NSA/Space Force and SSP

the timeline that you guys were talking about is gone
I understand your orders come from the same place as the orders generals from cheyenne mountain receive, but just stop and think
you false flags are your death
We know who you are , there is nowhere to run
I understand many of you are angry here, but, the truth is simple, you have been lied to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
17 April, 08:23
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I saw you on you tube in an interview trying to tell people about the black sun and the leaders of our world involvement. Is that video still up and could you give me the name of it so I can watch it again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
18 April, 06:50
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Thank you!

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
18 April, 09:20
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
You are welcome

also this one ,just came out on youtube an hour ago

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
BREAKING NEWS - special report with guest KIM POSSIBLE a MUST WATCH!!! - YouTube

TONIGHT -8pm eastern LIVEspecial report with guest Kim Possible aka Kimberly Ann Goguenwe will discuss disclosure, politics, the occult and more!!!THIS SHOW ...