Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😎🥰 The House I grew up in & built me was literally moved on a Barge to Palm Valley, FL 😎🥰
Always said I would buy it again if I could :)

https://youtu.be/DQYNM6SjD...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 April, 06:30
easier said then done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 April, 06:11
Dodgy foundation
:07 TS

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 April, 06:45
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
“The #ClintonGlobalInitiative is basically a slush fund so they could fly around the world & do whatever they want, whenever they wanted by saying ‘we’re raising money for Bill Gates & all these rich bazillionaires’ guys that hobnobbed with Epstein, by the way.”#KashPatelRocks

from Twitter JacSarobah
17StQrm

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
18 April, 04:30
Hmmmm.... hence my camper, this is where my mind goes into all kinds of thoughts. Were we ever supposed to stay in one place?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 April, 03:12
I have the sense that it may almost be time for you to pick up and leave AU again, VK. If that’s so — Thank you, God bless, and Godspeed (That goes for if you’re not leaving too.) :) Take care.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 02:59
Sometimes gotta pickup and leave=321
321=
=Let's start from the beginning
=Dirty cop James Comey got caught
=Let not your heart be troubled
=Where did the Mayan Indians come from
=The Gnostic truth about Heaven
=Eternal Mind Immortal Awareness
=Control the Beast within you
=Out of the Pit and into the Light
=And its two bare feet on the dashboard
=Angel standing one foot on the Land and Sea
=Gods Female Lioness Warrior Angel
=Great Call of Love Healing the World
=Abraham Isaac Jacob Christ Resurrected
=President of the United States
=The Prime Minister of all Heavens
=Numbers are the Holy alphabet of God

True North @TrueNorthGirl
18 April, 02:51
The House.
White House vibes, perhaps?
Relocation to sacred ground necessary. 🙏🏻

18 April, 02:27
Time stamp 10:07 =107
107=Juan O Savin

18 April, 02:25
The first thing that pops into Nana's mind is the move that YellowRoseForTexas and Gene Decode refer to where we would all be moved from this Earth to a New Earth via the tesla technology.

Marie Jag @eqorsaria
19 April, 12:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The seperation of the lower vibrational earth from the higher ascending vibrational earth...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 April, 02:21
gives me strong foundation, house of cards, and bugout vibes…. can’t build without a strong foundation, and they’ve undermined us all these years…

still lots of houses in Jersey that haven’t even recovered from Sandy, stilts or not.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 April, 02:13
That's a big beautiful house!
No way did that leave.
The foundation wasn't solid.
Fixing that is key, once it's done...
Welcome home or
Welcome back!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 April, 02:08
Move on over…Twitter will soon be obsolete.

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
18 April, 02:02
I've always found moving houses amazing.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 April, 01:58
And this little orange said kapow cabal
I'm am making oranges great again :)

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
18 April, 01:39
Incoming flood? Information? #watchthewater

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 April, 12:28
wonderful old beach house, think worth saving, if that area is not safe from the water, know it is large but can you move it🤍

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
18 April, 12:13
together we RISE!

the strenght of wood⚡️

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 April, 10:02
word

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 April, 09:59
Looks like an old beach house. Looks peaceful

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 April, 09:45
a house not built on a solid foundation will
surely crumble

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 April, 09:06
i'd take that fixer up with me any day

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 08:48

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 April, 06:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Haven’t seen this meme in awhile. 😎

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 April, 12:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
white hat

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 April, 08:05
There’s something about old structures that resonate with me. It says family. I love old buildings, they have so much history and a story to tell. #America

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
18 April, 07:46

Dec 09, 2017 2:15:53 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
POTUS: 1:37 US Military
Q

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 06:44
now that house is worth saving. Jack Her up, she'll take the storm

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
18 April, 05:55
Time Stamp 11:07 gave me this-

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 12:08
In response Tazz 1776 to her Publication
Guess no one ever looked at Natalie Portman as a primary meat puppet for that shit because they errantly thought of it as an actress.

... Fighter @Fighter
18 April, 05:28
ts: 11:07
23:07

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 April, 05:16
SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE VINCENT VEGA ON EASTER...🙈😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/yaMRzF9ar...

BUT HE WILL BE RYZEN!!! 😂😂😂
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/ByAHnihwk...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 03:42
“Why don’t you make like a tree and get out of here.“ - Biff

“It’s, ‘make like a tree and LEAVE‘, you IDIOT…” - M ARTy McFLY

A clean House (US) is very important.
RAYS

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 03:24