Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
17 April, 10:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
here is a dream I had back in 2019..about our DNA and frequency.๐Ÿ˜Š
12:03 PM - Apr 17, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 06:18
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
namaste ๐Ÿ™โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
17 April, 05:49
I wonder why the Back Street boys are doing a tour called DNA?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 April, 05:56
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
this is the first Im hearing about that... that is really odd ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 01:08
That has been what satan has been after since time here on Earth began, but he will NEVER be able to create a soul.

Nana was blessed a couple of yrs ago to actually see souls coming to Earth to join their Earth suits. It was a most amazing experience in a wide awake vision.
They look like brilliant bright white globes with a trailing tail similar to a comet.

Only God can create a soul.
satan knows he can not create a soul so he wants to destroy all of the bloodline of Adam, thinking since he cant create them he will destroy all but the Luciferian's of Cain's bloodline.

As Juan says by doing this he will try to force God to recognize him and him bloodline as rulers of Earth.

In reality this is bigger than just Earth
The Andromedans have foreseen that satan gaining total control of Earth would also upset the balance of the rest of the universe, so this battle is much bigger than most ppl can see.
It is a spiritual battle for soul control of Earth.
@vincentkennedy

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
17 April, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
here is a dream that I received Nov 2020... after reading your post it reminded me of that dream. here it is ๐Ÿ˜Š