Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:30
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 April, 06:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny, I am from the Future and from te past ... I wish I could describe to you all the experiences here...it's a huge journey!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
17 April, 08:28
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I wish you could as well... we all need to hunker down in a Scottish Castle together for a long weekend and share stories...

That would be a 'bang for buck' long weekend break getaway.

17 April, 09:01
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I am in !! Sign me up!! Absolutely good idea. I have English friends (patriots) who would like to do this too! After the war we will see each other!

Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
17 April, 10:30
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Bond of Qanon!! wwg1wgaworldwide 🐸