Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 April, 10:56
I don’t celebrate Ishtar and the act of hiding or finding her eggs with bunnies in the mix...

But I hope you guys have a Happy Sunday tomorrow and think how bad ass it was that Jesus was like, I’m outta here!

The 17th and the 107th day of the year!

Higher powers at play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
IM WITH YA ON THIS ... BUT YES A BUT WHAT GOD HAS DONE WITH THE CHILDREN THAT COMES TO CHURCH FOR FUN AND FELLOWSHIP A CHANCE TO KNOW JESUS FOR THE EGGS AND CANDY I SEE GOD TURNING BAD TO GOOD JUST ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT
11:11 PM - Apr 16, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 April, 12:29
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Col 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 03:04
Colossians 2
5 For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.Spiritual Fullness in Christ

Spiritual Fullness in Christ
6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ.
WHAT EVER THE SATAN AND HIS MINIONS SCHEMES CREATE GOD WILL ALWAYS FLIP IT AROUND ON THEM AND THAT EASTER SCHEME SENT MOST PEOPLE WHO DONT NORM CHURCH SEEM TO SHOW UP ON THAT DAY ALL IS NEED IS A MUSTERED SEED #GodWins Always 😇 be blessed ty for your feedback

17 April, 03:35
HAPPY SALVATION DAY