Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 November, 05:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Some OJ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
19 April, 03:16
“Lots of juice to squeeze here”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 01:03
JUST 👍 Heaven!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
17 April, 05:52
seconds away in Gods time

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
17 April, 05:50
Sweet🍊 Vibes✨144

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 April, 03:40
Psalm 23 KJV-(MY CUP RUNNETH OVER)🍊❤️🍊
King James Bible Par ▾
The Lord is My Shepherd
(Ezekiel 34:11-24; John 10:1-21)

1{A Psalm of David.} The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
17 April, 03:38
that is one wet orange 🤤

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 April, 01:44
Area of operations 🍊🐸

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 April, 01:06
Orange

wealth
luck
sun
marriage / fertility
royalty, luxury, elegance, beauty

trinity ?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 April, 01:09
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Possible
carnal sin - exotic and fallen ?

American Girl @Americangirl
17 April, 12:21
yummy

Steve Michaels @Smics54
17 April, 10:54
Top O the morning everyone. May God walk with us all today so that we rejoice in him. Have a great Easter.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 April, 10:36
I just realized that 💧65 (Flash Traffic) that I noted in my comments links to the flashing of the orange as it is sprayed in the video💡

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 April, 10:16
SOJ ~ Servants Of Jesus

Happy Resurrection Day VK and Fam
I love oranges and plan on taking them back like the owl :)

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 April, 09:56
HAPPY EASTER!
🙏✝️🙏

I know that some 💧s have already been added below, such as 💧12 & 💧21, so I will add some that I didnt see, along with the gematria for OJ.

🧐OJ = 650, 150, 25

💧150🔥🔥
Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧15🦅💫🙏🇺🇸
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country.
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted

💧51 🇺🇸✝️🙏
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 April, 10:03
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧51 🇺🇸✝️🇺🇸 (Continued)
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

🧐150 > 15 > 555

💧555🙏
We are WITH YOU.
Q

💧25🦅💫🇺🇸
Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

💧52🔥
What does swamp refer to?
What does money buy?
Alice & Wonderland.
🧐💧
🧐 oranges in video & swamp in 💧

🧐25 > 5:5

💧650🔥
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 April, 09:46
Symbols of death / draining the life of THEIR bloodline ?? 🤔

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 April, 09:40
S ome OJ
1+9. 1+5 1+0

1. 6+1
1. 7

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
17 April, 07:41
🇨🇳??

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 April, 03:11
Juicy🍊

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 April, 02:54
12 second video.
🍊

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 April, 02:20
Doq “Feelings” 462
VK “Some OJ” 462

Not original 8 Chan post I don’t think. 🤔🤔

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 April, 01:19
Its Harvest Time !🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 April, 01:19
Its Harvest Time !🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 April, 11:28
Stay frosty

LoveConquers All @All777Love
16 April, 11:22
OJ=(25)=(7)=(G)
15-10
6--1
(7)=(G)lory 2 DA KING!

7⭐🦁7⭐🦁7⭐🦁

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
16 April, 11:13
Was that liquid nitrogen sprayed on that orange?

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
16 April, 11:25
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Did someone not kill theirself again?

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
16 April, 11:28
In response Sheila E** to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 April, 11:05
SOJ

=19+15+10
[19]
10:10

12=

1042=
8+[1]

orange 🍊

*they have been warned

things are about to get juicy! 🙌

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 April, 11:05
SOJ

=19+15+10
[19]
10:10

12=

1042=
8+[1]

orange 🍊

*they have been warned

things are about to get juicy! 🙌

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
16 April, 11:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
😂😂

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 April, 10:55
"squeeze"
1 of 1
##

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 April, 10:52
Oranges were a comm in The Godfather.