Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
25 July, 02:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Ouch My Life... 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
25 July, 01:13
I Can't Stand the Rain (2015 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UKI Can't Stand the Rain (2015 Remaster) · Tina TurnerPrivate Dancer℗ 2015 Parlophone Records Ltd, a Warner Music Group Com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 July, 01:09
Ancestors of the dinosaurs

NEO ONE @Neo
19 April, 03:15
😂 the music... priceless 🤣

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 April, 03:11
this sums it up brilliantly!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 April, 03:36
this is so me when the military pushed me out the door...CoC considered me...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 April, 09:08
Kind of reminds me of the Disney Animatronics...like in the Jungle Cruise ride or something like that....

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
16 April, 07:48
What chatacter , I expected him to start
talking like Alfred Hitchcock 😂

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
16 April, 07:37
That's holding the line.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 April, 07:32
That bird almost doesnt seem real!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 April, 07:32
That bird almost doesnt seem real!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 07:36
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Looks Ancient.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
16 April, 07:31
God has the best sense of humor

Just Diana @Diana19
16 April, 07:30
With a face that only a mother could love..lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 07:38
In response Just Diana to her Publication

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
16 April, 07:29
Saw this a few years ago. My old timeline never had this bird. In fact, there's quite a few new animals this one has that it did not. Js.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 April, 07:29
13*2

its starting to rain