Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
15 April, 08:14
💥💥💥The government hs been POISONING our water with “COVID-19” SNAKE 🐍VENON (COBRA KING & KRAIT). THE MSM KNEW IT!!! The CDC has been watching the water in diffeent cities to “predict” the next outbrwak becausw they’ve been POISONING THE WATER 💦!!! #COVID19 #snakevenon #watchthewater #MAGA #magachic SHARE THIS WITH LOVED ONES & FRIENDS!! 💥💥💥

https://www.redvoicemedia....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
🤔We might want to rethink this because of this👇
08:23 PM - Apr 15, 2022
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
15 April, 08:48
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
I assume this is faked for views.

The video starts with all the venom already in the glass, so we don't know where it came from.

He never explains a purpose for the rubber bands, but they may have been utilized to pin the fangs back so there was no venom coming into the glass when the snake was biting.

He really hams up the "venom" before drinking. So, he pretends to be scared to get us concerned too, then goes for the viral video by drinking it.

Nevertheless, I agree with your point. The snake venom is obviously a giant red herring. Like RFK said, yeah the blood thickening effect is similar, but that is it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
15 April, 09:10
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
All good points and something to consider until further research like this...https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Can You Drink Snake Venom? - YouTube

Go to https://curiositystream.com/SciShow to start streaming Ocean Mysteries. Use code SciShow to sign up, just $14.99 for the whole YEAR.Can you actually dr...

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
15 April, 08:24
...and then of course this👇

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 April, 08:40
Hey maybe the Black Pope is a "good guy" or someone that as a "General" will help with the Great Reset or the Great Awakening as part of his reparations IF he's a bad Jesuit??? WHO THE F KNOWS??? I heard Kim Possible....Kim in the Middle...Kim Goguen say that Trump is part of the Black Sun cult too...So what does that mean? They worship death...Okay what does that mean exactly? Are they all BADDIES? We have to trust someone...I trust Trump and I trust Kim and I like what this doctor has to say...But he might just be brainwashed too when it comes to Trump...The media did a REAL NUMBER ON A LOT OF BRAINS THE LAST 6 YEARS AND MORE...We'll see? Future will prove past I gaurantee it! JVBanon