Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 April, 11:22
Cruising.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
GEORGE NEWS played Bill Cooper stream last night. He's talking about JFK Jr.'s plane crash at timestamp.

https://youtu.be/Tw9lOz1AS...

They're doing a Part 2 tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:09 PM - Apr 15, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 April, 01:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
They cut the tape when Joe M starts to speak...🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 05:16
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I listened to it and when it cut, I just found where it picked up again, but I did not hear Joe M. Do you think there is a link where I can find that portion?

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 April, 12:26
DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW HUGE THIS IS?? WHY IS JOHNS NEWS MAGAZINE BACK IN BUSINESS?? Jan 2019? WHO WOULD RESURRECT HIS MAGA ZINE? YOU TUBE CHANNEL TOO!

16 April, 05:11
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Hopefully everyone on anonup knows it is JFK Jr running the publication and the videos

LoveConquers All @All777Love
16 April, 01:34
...”Centered about 17 miles Southwest of Martha’s Vineyard.”🤔🍿⚡️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 April, 12:20
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
15 April, 03:04
#BillCooper said he really died....but If I was Jr, knowing that SHE is a Hillery and I got wreathy friends in UA and Trump.... I would buy and escape to an Island.

15 April, 07:40
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
He "died" the month before JFK Jr. "died."