Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 09:27
Doesn't it seem like all we have done for years is "wait".

Who are we really waiting on?
Who is really in control?
Who will have the last say?

God?

How do we wait?
Do we miss all the blessings of the "now" the blessings of today by ONLY waiting on what we think should happen next?
How do we keep the balance?

Trust God
Raise your frequencies
Do some grounding
Listen to music and God's word
Take care of ourselves
Enjoy every minute we have to spend with fam and frens
Watch for signs from God daily of what he wants us to do

What do you do while you wait?

https://youtu.be/OWkWVR3AF...
GOD WORKS WHILE WE WAIT | Trust God’s Timing - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

In times of waiting, God is working. He’s working out the answers even though we may not know all the details. So, don't give up! Don’t stop believing! And s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 January, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow, Nana, you are truly inspired today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 09:31
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
God just keeps sending

15 April, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have a question for you, Nana.
I just read that Bill Bar's daughter lives with her WIFE, Shelly. It seems as if more and more people every day are revealing their homosexuality. I trust your opinion. What do you believe is God's stand on homosexuality? Did he create homosexuals or are they Satan's abomination of God's handiwork?
I pray for clarity on this subject but I can't seem to hear the answer.

True @True
15 April, 10:49
God's word associates homosexuality with turning away from God, The more people are turning away from God the more they turn to unnatural lusts that are not condusive to going forth and multiplying.

15 April, 10:54
In response True to her Publication
That's what I've always believed but there are so many. Have they all turned from God? The numbers are staggering.

True @True
i think it is more a symptom of our society turing away from God. i don't think it is worse than any other sin and the people who practice it seem to pay for in not experiencing blessings God has for them like Godly marriage and giving birth to biological children who can experience the blessing of a whole family with a biological mother and father to raise them. one issue i see is that unlike other sin( lying, stealing, cheating) our society today is teaching that homosexuality is not a sin. My generation was taught to accept and tolerate homosexuality. The next generation is being taught that it is right and normal and that traditional family and marriage are abnormal or wrong.
11:09 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by True in this post can reply
15 April, 11:19
.....and my generation was taught that it was unequivocally wrong. Put into that context, I can see where your theory of "a symptom of society" is correct.

True @True
15 April, 11:16
Also homosexuality is a very effective tool for the depopulation agenda as such is greatly encouraged by those that don't have our best interest at heart.