Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I commented on Musks post and got suspended immediately 😂
08:13 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
15 April, 04:14
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Badge of honor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
15 April, 04:14
Badge of honor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
15 April, 10:35
this is what fear looks like

15 April, 05:13
I filled out the appeal.. for what good it will do.. haha. I don’t remember seeing in the community standards where it says dont mention top investors in a tweet. I did not incite violence, I didnt cuss or defame anyone.. So the algorithm bots flagged it. So i had to prove I wasnt a bot with captcha to submit it.. Twitter is a dumpster fire.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 April, 07:27
Its to protect the Q plan

they dont want us over there blabbing sensitive info yet

trust

15 April, 05:04
This morning status.. 😂🙄

Arya 1703 @Arya
15 April, 01:32
Twitter is a safe place for:
◻️ LGBT
◻️ LGBTI
◻️ LGBTIQ
◻️ LGBTIQ+
◻️ LGBTQ2S
◻️ LGBTQ2S+
◻️ NORMAL FOLKS
Please check appropriate boxes

15 April, 04:47
In response Arya 1703 to her Publication
Haha facts! And all the crybabies were melting down over his proposal..

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
15 April, 01:19
They will say yes, and the only reason why is because they're in the business of making money. Something to note as well... If you have any kind of retirement plan such as a 401(k) for example, check your holdings. There's a massive chance you could be holding Vanguard or Blackrock mutual funds. Which means you're probably holding their Twitter shares. It also means you're making money off of their nefarious business practices as an owner. Food for thought.

15 April, 04:58
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Excellent point. I dont personally own Twitter. Now if there is some in my 401k I have no idea.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 April, 11:32
You win the internet today!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 April, 09:27
👊

TBo ogg donated @tbog
14 April, 09:19
Cause it's true

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 April, 09:00
Quick! someone share this with Elon 😂 we have prime examples of censorship amongst Patriots. I'm sure he's well aware, just think it would be fun to get a whole thread going to show how many of our accounts have permanent bans. Even if only a few people see how many of us have been silenced, I think it would be worth it. Epic times

15 April, 05:03
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
If only there was a way. This is my 5th time being suspended.. 😁

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 April, 08:59
lol.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
14 April, 08:49
Checkmate.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 April, 08:45
Twitter seems to be doing a major purge again.

I got back on to debunk the leftist agenda and seemed to be able to post most anything. Got, permanently suspended for posting two pics. One of a screenshot of the article about the French judge who ruled in favor of an insurance company as their policy had a no cover for medical experiments clause. The second was a screenshot of the Fauci email about the covid jab being a bio weapon.

We are experiencing strange times.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 08:33
The Art of The Brilliant Suspension! 😂
Been there! 😤👈🤨👈🤣👍

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
14 April, 09:00
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
6 oclock can be a dangerous time.

NEO ONE @Neo
14 April, 08:33
Welcome at the club 👊😂

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 April, 08:19
🤣Trololol