Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I used to think that “awakening” was about learning new stuff that was previously obscured. Now I feel it’s the process of being ever more amused at how you have absolutely no clue what’s really going on.
09:52 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 April, 02:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💥The Great Awakening - Everything is an Illusion!

Upcoming series of Great Solar Flash events will act as the trigger for Full Disclosure and The Great Awakening.

PREPARE FOR SOLAR FLASHES ... Survivors of the GREAT SOLAR FLASH will depend on their MENTAL & SPIRITUAL STATES

PRACTICE MEDITATION... Compassion/Forgiveness of all beings.

(wording in map - enlarge ) 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 April, 12:11
Maybe it should be renamed The Great Humbling? 😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
14 April, 11:39
The more a wise man learns, the more he realizes how much he does'nt know. With wisdom goes humility. 😁

Free Bird @DCast
14 April, 11:34
haha
"Trust in the Lord" is the answer = who Is the Lord? the One who said: "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." 1 John 5:4
All of this Of & From GOD ~THE CREATOR of LIFE, LOVE, TRUTH & all GOODNESS!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 April, 11:30
😎Keep in mind appearances can be deceiving!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 April, 11:29
It’s like when your arm falls asleep and when it starts to wake up, it hurts.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 April, 11:23

NEO ONE @Neo
14 April, 11:17
Yes, it's great.
Is like The Undiscovered Country.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 April, 11:06
lol.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 April, 10:55
I appreciate knowing that I don't know. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new. So long as it's with an open heart and mind, we learn together.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 10:48
Humanity for the longest has been the little kid getting old enough to take the training wheels off his bike & doesn’t want Dad holding the seat either. Well…that little kid (HUMANITY) is fixing to Loop de Loop right over the edge of a cliff and face plant in the lowest level of Hell…
HOPEFULLY screaming for Dad (Almighty God) as we go over the edge.
Beliver in a God of miracles!
🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 10:48
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Because I am one. 😍

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 April, 10:25
😂 Amen. why I think the "enjoy the show" is so important Professor Geddes.
Enjoyment can only be had with certain success.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
14 April, 10:09
I completely relate to this, I used to live in a bubble thinking life itself and evil was just what was around me, I had no idea how deep everything was and still is …

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 April, 09:59
🤣🤣🤣 its funny because its true lol

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 April, 09:53
yeppers!