Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 April, 11:26
Watching the water is looking up too.

#Firmament #WordOfGod

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 April, 11:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Now that is a deep rabbit hole. Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 11:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I lived at the beach as a kid, I used to watch the clouds mirror the sand under the water a lot, I always thought it was really cool, but it left me with so many questions, maybe they were just vibin....🤷‍♂️

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
The beach is a very cool place - I spent every summer with my grandparents. Both my parents worked. When I saw the milky way for the 1st time like all of it. I knew there was a GOD, I felt so small.
12:08 AM - Apr 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
13 April, 12:09
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Understood Brother, Amen. 🙌

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 April, 12:33
Jason, Just asking???? Thoughts????