Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NIH LINK TODAY.
IVERMECTIN THE NEW (OLD) WONDER DRUG.
06:37 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
28 April, 06:58
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I've been screaming this since Day 1 when it was mentioned by DJT! I went a did some cursory research & found tons of info - some in medical journals, some on the open internet. Took me months to convince my own sister (who knows my medical training, mind you) that it was not freaking "horse paste", not suitable for human consumption...let alone that it had actual medical benefits! *eye roll*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 April, 01:50
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!
Ivermectin human use began about 1989, 33 years ago. HCQ and IVM alone would make their vaccines unnecessary.
There is so much PAIN coming to the people who helped keep these life-saving, inexpensive drugs from those who needed them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
28 April, 05:36
try search "Ivermectin and covid"

28 April, 03:58
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Found this:
On June 27, 2021, YOUTUBE deleted this video.

12 April, 08:34
NIH must be under new management.
Did FEMA take over some agencies?

1776 Life @pacu44
13 April, 06:20