Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
πŸ™πŸ½ This needs to be done in every stste
12:58 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cintia_117 in this post can reply
True @True
12 April, 03:28
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
Praise God! Thank God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 April, 01:39
Amen…God help us get thereβ£οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
12 April, 01:21
the only problem I see is that he didn't take into account rape victims. No one that is raped should be forced to carry that basterd seed even if they give it up for adoption. It could create mental problems to do so.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 April, 01:42
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
It will create a spiritual problem if you abort a living fetus. There are no good roads in this debate but the one that wins is the Word of God. You shall not commit murder. If you end the life of a viable fetus (meaning with a heartbeat), you just committed murder. God can get you through any crisis. If you trust in God, you will know the right way. Abortion as it stands today is mass murder of babies who are an inconvenient event. BTW - I was violently raped so I understand the trauma of a victim of rape. Fortunately, I did not get pregnant.

https://medical-dictionary...

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
12 April, 01:08
Praise the Lord!