Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Dear Future Generations,

We are fighting to save you the trouble of having to spend this much time in front of computer screens.

Luv,
GenX
06:53 AM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
13 April, 12:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love you, Martin!! ❀❀πŸ’₯πŸ’«πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 April, 02:09
missed Gen X by a year may I join? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't ever consider myself a Millennial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
12 April, 02:08
We fought A battle so many could not see… Time for healing… πŸ’™πŸ’• WWG1WGA… πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’―πŸ»πŸΈπŸ˜Ž

Ken Mac @KenMac
12 April, 01:48
A million young poets screaming out their words
Maybe someday those words will be heard
By future generations riding on the highways that we built
Maybe they'll have a better understanding
(Check it out)
Hope they'll have a better understanding
(Check it out)
~John Mellencamp

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 April, 12:13
P.S. Lets NOT do this again, Luv U Back

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
12 April, 09:09
Absolutely brilliant! This hits the nail on the head!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 April, 08:50
Amen! I am praying the Blackout gives us all a Break from technology!! But...that we know it is a break and we aren’t continually checking our devices. 😩🀣

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
12 April, 08:48
You are so awesome Martin, thank you for everything you do πŸ™πŸ½

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 08:47
I wish my kids were listening! X

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 April, 08:46
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
12 April, 08:43
Good morning from the middle of the US my friend. You are probably wrapping up your day there. I am curious about food supplies there in the UK and Europe? We are hearing of shortages, how are you all faring?

Just Cat @Pugmommy
12 April, 11:56
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Germany... we have some shortages... pasta, flour, oil, toilet paper, mustard... every time the shelves are restocked it's more expensive... but we'll survive πŸ˜‰ It's just annoying that the artificially created shortage the prices rise and rise.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 April, 04:06
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Doing allright. And in case off coming shortage, it's spring time, so plenty food to come.

NEO ONE @Neo
12 April, 07:05