Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
I don’t know wether Elon Musk is a White Hat or a Black Hat. What I do know is that he is the wealthiest man alive, is deeply vested in all the usual conspiratorial hot spots (outer space, underground tunnels, AI, brain chips, Etc … and now owns the largest individual interest in Twitter. I also know that he is without a doubt (as this dig will irrefutably prove) not only aware of the Q Posts but is using them in relation to his twitter time stamps to mirror information, reference drops about himself and that he plays a Major role in The Great Awakening… WWG1WGA - NCSWIC- GOD WINS!
11:08 PM - Apr 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
27 April, 08:19
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Noticed 9.2% or 9x2=18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
22 April, 11:41
bery nice but all I could think anout is the neuralink he wants to implant in our brains. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 April, 10:12
Is That Austen Allred tweet THE Austin Steinbart that claimed he was Q 3 years ago? 😏 Looks like him in profile pic.
Good decode by the way, Hammurabi.

Steve Michaels @Smics54
15 April, 11:23
One of the riddles in this thing for me. Watching him but, goes on the unknown list for now.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 April, 12:21
TITTER = 92

Red Edge @Rededge
13 April, 08:59
great decode

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
13 April, 08:22
Also look into the company's name before it was called paypal. Elon has a thing w the letter X
It also makes me believe he's into XRP which is a solution to payment systen, bridge currency.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 April, 11:33
I hav 1 Q
do we hav EM proofs?
what i mean is he EM could b doing all this after the fact!?
🤔 js

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
27 April, 09:36
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
It bothers me that, just because EM bought a boatload of Twitter, people are just willing to overlook the creepy stuff.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 April, 11:25
Thank you for sharing your decode. Very insightful.