Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 04:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
God morgen all🤲🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
22 April, 04:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
22 April, 02:23

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 01:23
It's real, too!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 April, 01:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
now it makes sense

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 04:22
wooooohoooooooooooo

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 10:40
Morning’ 🙏🏼🥰

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 April, 09:35

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 April, 08:00

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 April, 06:53
So cool.

Had four ducks land in my fenced in backyard yesterday. Never had that happen in the 20+ years I've lived here.

Must be a sign 🤔

Dog thought it strange too😕.......for him it's rabbit season😋

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 April, 01:57

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 April, 01:46

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 12:46
Wow you and Dan both posted the duck clip Nana posted the other day!
That is so cool VK, you guys are awesomeness!
You Quack me up!

I will be your 107

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
22 April, 12:25
Cygnus

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 April, 11:59

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
22 April, 09:35
10 : 10 WINS???

Terri Dahl @TerriD
22 April, 02:19
HF!
It's DRAKE
🦆🦆🦆

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 April, 11:12
Interesting that Scavino posted this today

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 April, 11:12
Interesting that Scavino posted this today

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 April, 09:09
Oh I like where this is going! Evening VK, hope you had a great day! I got a late start! 🤪❤️

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 April, 07:53
All I kept thinking about today is this…mirror. 11.4 = 4.11 White swan landing = black swan taking off.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 April, 06:13
Good 11.4 day to you VK!
TS 9:54
💥💥💥

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
11 April, 06:09

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 April, 05:50
Good Morning

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
11 April, 05:35
Loved it. i remember seeing that one too. I am always watching the animal videos.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 April, 05:16
good morning family

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
11 April, 04:42
Perhaps this 11.4

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
21 April, 11:40
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
WHOA? THATS SOME CRAZY SH*T

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
21 April, 11:40
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
WHOA? THATS SOME CRAZY SH*T

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
11 April, 03:54
coming in for a landing?
truth 💣s
4👇🏻

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
11 April, 02:56
Hey VK is today THE day? 11.4 do we expect power/cyber attacks upon the arrest announcement of Podesta?

Podesta = John?
Podesta = Definition
: a chief magistrate in a medieval Italian municipality

Could Podesta be not the person but A person, such as... Joe Bidan? He tested negative for CV today? However think mirror. Did he really test positive? Out soon?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 April, 01:59
Good morning VK. Will John Podesta be arrested today? Let's hope so.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 01:39
Good morning VK!
Thx for posting Nana thought it was so cool!

The most interesting and funny videos and things to watch are animals and children.

Had my 3yr old grandson that listens to whales sing yesterday.
I could just follow him around all day watching the constant array of little bubbles pop up over the top of his head where I can see the words and images, and questions when he sees or does something for the first time.

I love to watch the wheels turning in the little ones.

Bitter sweet tho as a grandparent it makes me a little sad that parents have to spend so much of their time working to provide for our children instead of teaching them and spending time with them enjoying their learning process.

Can we free our people from this debt slavery now?
Just think of what we can create😘

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 April, 01:25
🤷‍♂️11.4 as Military 11.4 Law of War ?? The Eagle has landed ??🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️