Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 April, 01:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Just jumped online to ask if anyone on AU has gotten Starlink and if so what their opinions are, thrn I see this post 😏
Been on the waiting list for a year-and-a-half, didn't know if it was worth still waiting...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 April, 10:08
Oh, my! Has anyone seen this very thing in the sky only it was red? My husband and I have seen it! It was a diagonal line perfectly, spaced but with red lights. The news tried to say it was a group of military helicopters. There is NO way they could have flown that precise IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
11 April, 02:43
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I have seen it here in Sweden several months ago.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 April, 10:07
Still on tje waiting list

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
11 April, 10:05
スターリンクは悪を見守っている♪ 

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
11 April, 09:36
i thought we are getting free internet yet we have to pay for starlink 🤔

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 April, 10:07
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
the price went up to.

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 April, 06:01
or is it?