SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
10 April, 07:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Novax Cue @Novax
no sauce, no evidence this is in any way shape or form true. I generally dont trust anyone touting the Guy Fawkes mask, and this one falls in that category.
10:23 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Novax in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 April, 02:24
In response Novax Cue to his Publication
Remember when covid first started back in March of 2020 and the first shortage was the TP. Not soon after Nancy Pelosi was at the podium making some kind of a statement and she was wearing TP earrings. There is video of it. The white hats probably just threw in the TP shortage to get a good laugh. Just look in the grocery aisle. More Hemp, CBD, Coconut, Cane Suger, Non GMO, Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Cafe-Free, Vegetarian, etc. products on the shelves than I have ever seen before. Out with the old, In with the new.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
11 April, 04:44
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I wonder what's changed with TP, the last year or so we've had problems with rodents eating the toilet rolls in the outside toilets.
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jes King @jes_US
10 April, 10:31
In response Novax Cue to his Publication
the sauce sHure is sticky

Novax Cue @Novax
10 April, 10:57
In response Jes King to her Publication
yeah, hope he didnt stain the sheets.