Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 02:37
Master of Disguise 😎

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 April, 02:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Favorite also right lower corner I saw that back then and breathed a sigh of relief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 02:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Can you imagine what FUN JFK, Jr. has had all these years
NOT being in the public eye?
God bless him.
What fun he & Carolyn had looking at their "crashed plane."
With all this heavy demon darkness
it's important to appreciate the pockets of hilarity 😉💞🤩

10 April, 02:59
I was like NO GOD then I saw that pic and I was like wait a minute. LOL SO awesome, GOD IS SO GOOD> and heck yeah, they are too good to have run those circles all these years. GOD people.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😼 There are many proofs that JFK Jr. is alive
but for me, the best comes from 4 extraordinary Patriots I trust:
RFK, Jr.
Juan O Savin
Q The Storm Rider
& Gene Decode.
Each have confirmed JFK, Jr. is ALIVE.

🇺🇸 1-1-21
April, SpirituallyRAW: So in the Trump Timeline
should we also be focusing on JFK?
Gene Decode: Which one? Senior or Junior?
April: Junior?
Gene Decode: Yes.
April: Did everybody hear that??!!?

🇺🇸 1-11-21
Robert David Steele: Had dinner tonight with Juan O’Savin.
Not his real name..
He told me—I asked him directly
John F. Kennedy Jr. is alive
but he is NOT slated to be Vice-President.

🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider
JFK Jr. ]EXTRACTION PROTECTED[

🇺🇸 Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE
(RFK, Jr. touches his nose)

🤩 Then there's a marvelous photo
of Carolyn Bessette's mom
smiling at the funeral for her daughters, Carolyn & Lauren.

That's all you need to see 😉
03:25 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
11 April, 10:08
I do not mean for this to be disrespectful but what is this obsession with needing proof JKF Jr. is alive?
The information about the Clinton’s being crazy evil was well known back in the 1990’s when the plane crash happened.
Honestly, I listened to Rush back then and after all the comments that Rush shared about the Clinton’s I did not think JFK Jr. and his family died for real.
One person is not responsible for the entire change
of good to evil.

11 April, 10:41
In response Happy Days to his Publication
It isn't an obsession with me
but for those of us who grew up
with the radiance of President Kennedy in our lives,
who have been following Q since 2017
& who read & listen to Juan O Savin,
the Kennedy family
in this fight for FREEDOM EARTH
are an essential part of The Plan.

This global Military battle we're in
was launched with the coup d'etat
that occurred at the killing of President Kennedy.

Anons know JFK Jr. is alive
& that is a beautiful, hopeful, joyous fact
in the middle of all the disgusting revolting horror
the demons wrought on this enslaved world 🕊️

“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK),
through your wisdom and strength,
since your tragic death,
Patriots have planned, installed,
and by the grace of God, activated,
the BEAM OF LIGHT.
We will forever remember your sacrifice.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 April, 10:38
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Carolyn was a very distinctive looking person. What are the chances that this dead ringer for Carolyn Bessette is sitting right there near Fusca, right behind Trump? She also played the role of Mrs. Claus before one of the rallies and threw T-shirts out to the crowd. Why haven't we seen her since then? I think that it's because it's too obvious that it's her.

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 April, 10:01
JR will be President - NOT VP. VK alluded to it already.😊

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 April, 06:45
It’s been a lot of fun following him around over these last 5 years! 10 Pics for fun! 👇😎👍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 April, 09:07
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
1st pic was one ifmy favs...I shared the CHIT outta it...😋

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 April, 09:10
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
5 years??!!.. ..time flies in the matrixessss

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 April, 05:11
When Nana met with Juan O Savin a lady there with us ask Juan if he was John Jr, she said well your eyes are the wrong color but you surely sound just like him.

Juan's response was, "Well when you spend this much time WITH someone, you start to sound alike"

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
10 April, 07:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
so fun 🥰

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 April, 07:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I DO BELIEVE, THAT JFK IS IN CONTROL.
WHAT MAKES ME UNCONFORTABLE IS BEHAVIORAL PATERNS OF HIS FATHER.

MANY OF YOU HAVE SENIOR AS GOOD GUY
NATIONAL ICON. HE WAS NOT.

YOU WILL BE, WHEN ALL ABOUT HIM BUBBLING UP FROM SWAMP. BECAUSE HE FIGHT SWAMP WITH VERY VERY SHADY FIGURES...

AND FRANKLY, I DONT LIKE US POLICY:
"WE WILL DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO, BECAUSE OUR MASONIC FOREFATHERS WRITE SOME PIECE OF PAPER"...

THIS POLICY KILLED ZILIONS OF MOSTLY INNOCENT FOREIGNERZ, ONLY BECAUSE YANKEES CONCIDER THEM AS "THREAD" FOR MASONIC NWO, WHICH USA BUILD SINCE 1776...

I DONT WANT TO BE MINE COUNTRY BE PART OF 750 INVASION BASES OF YANKEE ROMAN EMPIRE ON STEROIDS...

https://www.thesoldierspro...

YOUR COUNTRY HELP NAZI REBUILD BACK BETTER IV. REICH

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 April, 04:34
I also enjoyed The Gunners Wife.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 April, 05:03
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Ditto the Gunner's Wife! I have also put together a lot as well on my site ~ Loveinactionnow.com......I have a separate Category just for him. Some of the intel is dreams I've had that began about 4 years ago - totally unexpected too.

NEO ONE @Neo
10 April, 04:33
Classic

10 April, 05:55
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
😹 THE BEST ONE, Neo!!! 🤩💝

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 April, 04:28
the only proof that counts hasnt happened

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
10 April, 04:13
David Straight says flat out that JFK Jr is
1) alive and
2) the actual VP of the Republic.

search rumble for David Straight in the “Out of Babylon” seminar. Watch it all.

10 April, 04:21
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
👍 Great video! 😉

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 April, 07:39
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Yes he did and he said JFK jr stood atop of George Washington at the July 4th celebration at Mt. Rushmore and he was in Trump Jr.'s helicopter with Trumps photographer when he took the photo.

memes matter @NoComment
10 April, 03:57
how about them apples?❤🔍

10 April, 04:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
A favorite photograph 💝

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 April, 03:51
Jr is highly the running man VP BTS w/ recent vid at DC of loud security comm of Trump/Jr on the move w/ the motorcade... but as this Q-movie gave the hint on who's going to be the frontman post 45's rtn to his old/former life in Agartha, as prob do many other volunteers, to hand the keys to new guardians ascended into 5th Dimension. Yes, Jr is slated to be the leader next for 5D Golden Era. ✨ 😉 💖 https://youtu.be/RW61RQZoj...
The Greatest Showman | "The Greatest Show" Lyric Video | Fox Family Entertainment - YouTube

Sing-a-long with Hugh Jackman during their epic performance of "The Greatest Show" with Fox Family Entertainment! Inspired by the imagination of P.T. Barnum...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 April, 03:39
oh what 6’1”? 6+1 !

Twinning. Im 6’1” haha.

God Bless JR and God Bless America !

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
10 April, 03:38
Kelly Ann Hub News has a lot of videos connecting the dots. Too bad they are now pay per view....

10 April, 03:29
As I was reading with RK touching his nose, then ALL them years ago, I was like ten four.

10 April, 03:29
👍😉💞