Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
I LOVE THESE!
THANK YOU!
I've got those kinds of 'milk crates' w/ the empty water jugs (spray w/ white vinegar b/f recapping to prevent mildew) in them just waiting for repurposing.
03:59 AM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 April, 09:38
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
You can never go wrong with vinegar, can you??? It's just a household staple, good for soooo many things. Those little milk crates come in sooooo handy. I line mine with newspaper, cardboard, black ground cover, whatever I have on hand at the time. The newspaper lasts through the growing season before it breaks down, but that's fine. I used to ask my neighbors to save me their copy of the newspaper, but now everything is online, so I just use the contents of my paper shredder. There's more junk mail than I need anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396