Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 April, 07:30
New POTUS...

President Donald J. Trump announces his endorsement of Dr. Oz

https://twitter.com/realLi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 April, 09:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don't care who endorses that POS, I wouldn't vote for him if you paid me. And shame on Trump for saying something so stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PhoenixRizing in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 April, 09:44
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Yeah, let's add the POS to the criminal syndicate in Washington. They can all have spirit cooking's right there in the Oval Office. Oh, wait, they already did that!!! Then he'll fit right in.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
09 April, 09:48
In response Made In America to her Publication
We are DONE with THIS .

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 April, 09:59
In response Made In America to her Publication
TRUMP PUTS PEOPLE IN THE SPOTLIGHT FOR A REASON BOTH GOOD AND BAD I SEE A COVID POSITIVE IN HIS FUTURE