Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 01:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Robbed and entire country!
Every war we went into we stole
We live in a world of legalized theft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 April, 01:24
Clinton's stole their money, promises made to rebuild Haiti! The rebuilding NEVER HAPPENED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
09 April, 08:49
Clinton Cash was a major wake-up for me. Took me a long time to forgive myself for both volunteering at a fundraiser and donating. Sick fooks.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 April, 08:14
know a lady in NZ who was married to a Haitian, they went there after the earthquake to help his family...they can’t wait to see the Clinton’s be held accountable.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 April, 08:05
2020 ? 🤒ca fait 2 ans qu’on repete bien …

nasty 123 @Nasty1
09 April, 07:57
Ask Hillary how do you Launder stolen Libyan gold.
No need to ask her , i'll tell ya, She gave it to her brother that was a manager of a Gold mine in Haiti that she helped steal off of the Hatians after the Clinton foundation literally kidnapped children & raped the country .

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 08:02
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Yep + don't forget Iraq's gold and Bush administration. All connected.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 April, 06:27
CHING HAI and BARRY S TIE INTO THIS< and Ricky Dearman did voice overs for that org. and the boyfriend and mother were involved and used as a smoke screen to dissuade from pizzagate but ain't nobody tryna here that I guess.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 April, 06:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not you, I even infiltrated the hampstead hater website back then to get info, I dug deeper. This is what I found.