Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 05:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤮

Samuel 18:27
New King James Version
27 therefore David arose and went, he and his men, and killed two hundred men of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full count to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. Then Saul gave him Michal his daughter as a wife.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 05:03
I think a window licker edited the bible
Deuteronomy 21:11-13
King James Version
11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;

13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 04:56
the bible told me i can beat my slave as long as he doesnt die in the first 2 days

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
08 April, 10:29
mi firmaments!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 April, 09:54
from my iphone not too long ago... pretty cool! Showed it to the kids now they are questioning their Master Aerospace uncles what's up, up there? lol lol lol

True North @TrueNorthGirl
08 April, 09:51
whoa!
Genesis 1:7, and Watch the Water.

We live in a test bubble of sorts.
Almost like we are some Alien experiment, where they alter weather, food supply, and health “just to see what happens”.

Ready to break the matrix.

LeLe John @Grace1125
08 April, 09:44
so we are really at the bottom of someones ocean (?)