Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 April, 01:14
Our Sun
4/8/22 1pm East Coast

3 Pics - Unedited

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
It looks like there is a purple portal beside the sun! Now the question is, is it WEST or EAST, as photos many times are mirrors! My guess is EAST GATE!

This btw. is the sun here in Los Angeles at 11:21 AM I never saw this bright of a Ray! I literally have NEVER seen it THIS bright before, usually I see no ray at all in my photos!
02:22 PM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 April, 11:18
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Trump at rally today did say “West,West,West”
…trying to figure out his crumbs today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
09 April, 09:15
Reflections of the Sun in Water Droplets
4/8/22, 9:30 am Pacific Time, Bay of Long Beach, CA

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 April, 03:48
East gate

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 08:41

suZy Connolly @suZq14
08 April, 07:29
reminds of a vid i took at 11.50am Uk time on the 30th march, 2 screenshots from vid

suZy Connolly @suZq14
08 April, 07:32
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
it was actually 11.51 am, wheres the 2 minute edit button when you need it

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
08 April, 05:15
Wow now they are beginning to spray again, Sun is still strong through all the haze around it! This Blue ring of light around it, is astounding!

2:14 PM PST

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 April, 05:07

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 April, 04:56
Wow - I can not bear to look at the sun. Very bright white - nothing like I have ever before seen. A huge circle of white around the actual sun. This is really amazing.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 April, 04:46
wow amazing💛

08 April, 05:22
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
darn so much to relearn, need a bigger brain💙

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
08 April, 02:58
i have a green portal lol. Hopefully they all lead to the same place haha!

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
08 April, 04:53
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Wow! Cloud where I am😕

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
08 April, 02:49
Are we going HOME soon?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
08 April, 02:47
super bright in sf today, watch out monday
180 flip

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 April, 02:41
✨ a beautiful reflection of your Light sister!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 April, 02:40
Whatever is going on with our "sun" ONE THING WE CAN BE SURE OF IS it is not the sun of a few years ago, maybe even just a year ago. The sun we see now is WHITE and so bright you cannot even look in the direction of the sun.

SOMETHING MAJOR IS HAPPENING

08 April, 04:47
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
yes something going on