Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 March, 01:10
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Goosebumps, i feel her pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
04 March, 12:02
💔🙏🏻❤️#savethechildrenworldwide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 March, 01:21
Very strong❤️I admire her immensely!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
03 March, 01:13
I was 4 luckily when i was 9 my abuser died it never goes away though it ruined my body i had 16 misscarrages & 5 amazing children i protect them with my life x

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
03 March, 10:50
Good for her. Name them all, yell loudly and let everyone know who they are, post their pictures so that we see who they are. Time for the garbage trucks to pick them all up. We have to be sure to remind the garbage trucks to use their compactors after each one is thrown in.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
03 February, 10:37
NAME THEM AND SHOW FACES for ALL to KNOW and be WARNED of them. The silence continues as long as no one knows what they do to little ones.

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
03 February, 12:18
She is such a brave soul!! God bless all victims!!🙏💖

Mari QTPI @MariQ
02 February, 11:39
Prayers and much love from US!

Vic Patriot @BirdWwg1Wga
02 February, 11:18
🙏💖🕊️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 11:04

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
02 February, 10:47
🙏God bless and protecy her and all the other victims. This abuse should nevr have happened and we cannot allow this to ever happen again. #LetHerSpeak

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 10:46
🙏 I am praying right now🙏 God Bless Grace Tame 🙏

Ready Pen @ready_pen
02 February, 09:05

Ready Pen @ready_pen
02 February, 09:05

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
02 February, 08:50
where do I find this?

Kizza Woody @AussiePatriotQgal
02 February, 07:16
strong assertive confident and on a fkn mission to slay 👊🏼

Kerryn Cozmo @Kerryn
02 February, 07:00
She is standing next to our Prime Minister of Australia whose father is a pedophile ... a founder of the Hillsong Church, which Scott Morrison attends. Pretty disgustingly ironic. She is brave. He is a known predator himself.

Michael Catino @MCanon
02 February, 06:21
The noise is coming and it will be loud. God bless you for your courage. Peace be with you.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
02 February, 05:03
I'm a fellow Aussie, here's the whole speech, God Bless!!

https://www.news.com.au/na...

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
02 February, 08:51
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
thank u

Kay Julien @OneLove
02 February, 04:28
it is so heart breaking, and my prays are every day for all the woman and children. Hold on pure tortured souls, finally the monsters have a great powerful enemy. A Million thanks to the knights of light. We can`t thank you often enough!!!!!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 February, 03:42
PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE HUNG

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 10:44
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
AGREED.

World Wide @worldwide
02 February, 03:32
God Bless Her

World Wide @worldwide
02 February, 03:30
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
02 February, 02:28
Thats why Google might not be available in Austrailia soon 😏
So glad it's finally being revealed.
https://www.google.com/amp...

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
02 February, 02:21
I thought this was an acceptance speech for an award.

Glad pedos are getting Overrun by media attention.

Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
02 February, 02:01
So very sad such a beautiful young person outside and she so damaged inside these sexual deviants who destroy other humans becuse they cant help themselves and pray on the weak because they who pray are so weak its not right its not natrual and has to be fixed

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
02 February, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lexie May @LexieMay
02 February, 01:38
😭😭😭 makes me so angry at these sick f*ks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 February, 01:38
Tears my heart apart, makes me angry, frustrated .... God wins. He is bringing justice. May the evil be punished as they deserve.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 February, 01:37
😢