Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 April, 04:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's a LOT of plastic...aaaaand that's a Wrap!🎬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 April, 10:28
I cant even cover a cereal bowl without getting tangled up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 10:17
Definitely no bidet in that thing!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 April, 09:15
Glass house

God Wins donated @GR2021
06 April, 08:23
Geeat green house idea for protecting a few plants.

Che Bowles @StayLoud4Freedom
06 April, 10:49
In response God Wins to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 April, 08:13
Ok last one.
786 posts
Drop 786

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 07:43
I friken love bushcraft! I watch bushcraft videos to help me fall asleep, so peaceful & educational! 😄🪵 🔪

June Patriot @JunePatriot
06 April, 07:21
Amazing!!!!!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 April, 06:42
Mom could never keep plastic wrap! Used it to make forts in the woods wrapped around trees! This guy upped the game.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 06:41
I build one ;) 😎

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 April, 05:59
🤔🧐 KEWL WE HAVE BOUGHT BIG ROLLS OF WRAP LIKE THAT BEFORE ITS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 April, 05:56
Now I am obsessed and watching all of the Off the grid cabins/huts on this channel. 🤓
I have always wanted a 1940’s ish Log Cabin on a Northern MI Lake!

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd...

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
06 April, 05:50
Cool, although I think in a pinch I would just use it to make a wind break. Or maybe to keep gear or my butt dry so I could sit. 🤷‍♀️

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
06 April, 05:48
Can't wait to get back to my cabin in the northwoods. Gonna build one of those have plenty of shrink wrap... lol

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 April, 05:46
Wow

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 April, 05:43
I'm not doing this ... ever!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 05:23
See I know you giggled when you read all these responses!
Anonup has the bestest Anon on the planet!

Q post 32

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147454631
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 April, 05:04
More like a greenhouse

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

I am What I am @OfLight
06 April, 05:30
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Me too!

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
06 April, 04:55
Sometimes Vk posts/reposts a lot of stuff back to back. Feels like he’s trying to get to a different drop number. So eyes on drop 786. 👀

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 April, 04:51
takes soo much wrap for 1 time use. good 1 yr greenhouse tho. tried this once. I hate cling wrap. start from ground up and need to angle roof a bit.
1/10 would not recommend

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 April, 04:55
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Russian dude I have watched for years. he even made a wrap kayak.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 April, 04:49
Now instead of them watching through 1 matrix they are watching through 2☺️

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 April, 04:43
Wrapping up!⚡😎🐸

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 April, 04:58
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thats exactly my thought too... That's a wrap! Same minds..🙌

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 April, 04:35
Time to add to emergency survival supplies lol. Plastic Wrap ✅

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 April, 05:44
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Now that's a positive take ... never occured to me to go buy some for an unknown reason ... but it wouldn't hurt to have some on hand.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 April, 04:37
Hubby just finished reading The Martian and he wanted to watch the movie to compare them. We did that last night and the character Watney seals the broken air lock on the Mars "Hab" with what appears to be plastic and duct tape. 🤣

Side note: those cheap plastic painting drop cloths you can get for a couple bucks and a roll of duct tape are great things to tuck away in your vehicle or go bag. You can also use to seal off a room in your house if the need ever arose. Simple prep, lots of uses.

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 April, 04:27
I watched that early this morning

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 April, 04:24
Wrap it up B. lol
You reposted 2 videos today. One from 2/17 and another from 1/14. 1/14 drops talk a lot about FF and 2/17 pictured

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
oh man! thats badass!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
very kool!! 🙌🏻😎