Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 12:02
Puppet Master

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
06 April, 12:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
BQQM 777 POST YAY 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 12:05
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
We are here.
4/6/22

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 April, 12:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You forgot the arrow.

Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
06 April, 12:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Zoom in on the moon. Darker areas have pics of people in them i do believe.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 April, 02:25
In response Senorita Mama to her Publication
I can't zoom in enough to see that. It is definitely a nod to Durham. VK has always been so cryptic since the very beginning. I used to beg him to give me a nod about his helmet... if I was on the right path. He would occasionally give me a "heart" maybe saying, you are on the right path or keep trying. Never got beyond that.

Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
Go to his profile and click on the header, it is easier to zoom in.
02:57 PM - Apr 06, 2022
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 22DontGotTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Senorita Mama, click on at the bottom under it