Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
The Watchers or Guardians. On some languages "Watchers" are translated as "Guardians".
09:57 AM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 April, 10:59
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙏💖☘️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
06 April, 10:51
i just finished listening to the book kf watcher last night. thought the watcherr were “bad”? they were the fallen angles, the gaint, that became the atlantians.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 01:27
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
Think of Dual/Duel. There are good and bad Watchers. In the Book of Enoch there are Fallen Angels and Angels who Guard/Watches us. As you can see in that chapter of the Book of Enoch. There is another chapter explaining Fallen ones.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
06 April, 10:39
hahhaha. my dad told me a few years ago that we are “the watchers”. just struck me that our parents may know more than we think they do.. and they may not have told us to protect us from evil. everyone has a role to play

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
06 April, 10:26
This stuff is REAL as God is real and it is all weirder and wilder than any sci-fi/fantasy conjured up on earth. 7 archangels. This stiff is why the Vatican and the cabal wanted all this hidden or stifled.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
06 April, 10:52
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
yes! and whatever its under antartica.