Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
06 April, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ive never been into space. But since i was a child that constellation was always the first thing i noticed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
06 April, 08:09
sir, if only you've known how long I've watched the stars...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
06 April, 08:07
The stars display God's Glory

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
06 April, 08:07
🧐Its what you cant see that will amaze you, imagine what else we cant see with the naked eye.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
06 April, 07:45
✨144 Vibes🌌

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 April, 07:36
what you think VK?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 April, 06:18
1342=55=(10=(1)= THE ONE!✨
(4–6)
(1)= THE ONE!✨💗😂

LoveConquers All @All777Love
06 April, 06:23
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
So this is why I keep on seeing 11:29 on the clock?! Also why, the 11:11, and 2:11, 3:21, and 1:23, etc, lol! This all makes me extremely excited!☺️

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
06 April, 03:14
Wow. Love it ❤

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 April, 03:13
Where the stars are born. Got me thinking. If Angels are stars, and humans can become Angels, is there where we ascend and be reborn? Just a silly thought.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 April, 02:51
🙏😇✨⚡️

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
06 April, 02:38
that never gets old. 😍🪐🌟💫

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 April, 02:34
Messier 42 is beautiful! As a child I looked at it with binoculars. But I think we should now focus our attention, you drew our attention to this long ago, especially on the star, top left, Betelgeuse. This bright orange-red star has been shining less brightly lately. Scientists therefore think that a supernova is possible in the short term. Exciting!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 April, 02:20
TS 1129>229

1 of 2

American Girl @Americangirl
06 April, 02:12
my grandfather and i used to watch the big dipper all the time. if it was tilted like it was pouring meant it was going to rain.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 April, 02:12
wheres the musk satelites........or his car

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 April, 02:36
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🤣😂🤣🚘

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
06 April, 01:34
Here's a few I captured recently

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
06 April, 01:31
dreamy

Kelly Shero @tommigirl1465
06 April, 01:07
This is awesome!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 April, 12:50
MY SPOUSE USE A APP ON HIS PHONE CALL STAR GAZER IF YOU POINT YOUR PHONE TO THE GROUND IT WILL SHOW YOU WHAT STARS ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF EARTH GRAND KID LOVE IT

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 April, 12:35
THATS KEWL

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 April, 12:21

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
06 April, 12:17
Home!!! one of my reincarnations. Betelgeuse❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
06 April, 12:10

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
06 April, 12:11
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
11:11 cst

TBo ogg donated @tbog
06 April, 12:08
Many Stars are formed here.

That's all I heard.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 April, 12:01
You've Never Seen A Star Do This - The Water above - YouTube

You've Never Seen A Star Do This - The Water above.Camera: https://amzn.to/2ViIhIl

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 April, 12:00
Not ever going to the wandering stars either....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
MARS - Nikon P1000 Footage - CGI Madness? - YouTube

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljJASn5Buu0Music: Beatowski

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 April, 12:46
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
yep yep yep