Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
05 April, 04:35
Hi all!
Why are we all here? I mean, sometimes I feel like no one is on here by mistake. It's different, same as when we first went on wego. Never made any sense to me how I never saw really any dissenters or trolls or....
Any thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 April, 05:51
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Au = chem. symbool voor goud (aurum).
Latin for Gold! 🟡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
My dog is really sick from chronic Lymes disease. It is so 💔. I was researching a homeopathic med called "aurum" arsenicum last night. 🤔
07:16 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QArmyInfo in this post can reply
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
05 April, 08:58
In response QArmy Info to her Publication
Sending 🙏❤💫 your pups way for quick recovery!
If I might share this (as I just crossed paths with it about Lyme) in hopes it helps. Please disregard if not resonate.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
05 April, 09:27
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
💜 Thank you so much for the information. It definitely resonated. Like everything else, what we have been told does not look to be the truth.
They treat the symptoms that help temporarily but in the long term, the underlying condition eventually comes back worse. It is beyond infuriating to know that
[they] know exactly what the cause & cure is.
Its another one of Faucis "experiments" that ppl and animals have to suffer from.
I appreciate you taking the time to share that with me. I will definitely listen to some of his other episodes.