Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
03 February, 09:07
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
02 February, 04:54
After reading your post iam starting to re-export all my songs in 432Hz instead :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
02 February, 01:19
My two youngest sons figured this out when they were playing metal/classic rock music in the FW area at 14 and16...over 10 years ago. They changed the frequencies that would be heard during their show. It definitely had a different "feel" to it than the other bands that played.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
02 February, 01:34
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
Awesome! Your sons are starseeds for sure!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
01 February, 08:45
I fall asleep to frequencies every night.
💚💚

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 08:17
Nana can tell you from personal experience that if you start listening to certain frequecies at night while you sleep and while you are grounding or meditating, your frequency and life will have drastic changes, or mine has anyway.